- Reviews (0)
Baqai Dawakhana Halwa Gheekwar is one of the finest medicines and is beneficial for you all. It is made under the supervision of well experienced individual named Hakeem Aziz ur Rehman Baqai. Also, he has the work knowledge and is experienced from past 46 years.
About Baqai Dawakhana Halwa Gheekwar :-
If we talk about this product, it’s a herbal Unani preparation. Halwa Gheekwar is particularly used during winter season. It helps in treating chest tightness, shortness of breath, pain or pressure and gives relief in excessive coughing or a cough that keeps you awake at night.
Also, it has anti-inflammatory effect and lowers joints swelling.
It is also functional in arthritis. Baqai Halwa Gheekwar’s Active ingredients ameliorates Blood circulation and relieves the aching caused due to joint pain and stiffness.
Key Ingredients :-
- Gheekwar Sabz: It comprises of carminative, Digestive, anti-spasmodic, anti-emetic, aphrodisiac and expectorant effect.
Also, it helps in reducing pain, anti inflammatory and improve cardiac health.
In both Ayurvedic and unani systems of medicine, it is used to cure several diseases.
- Asgandh Nagori: It is also known as Ashwagandha. This particular ingredient is used to lessen the level of fat and sugar in the blood. Asgandh Nagori or Ashwagandha is also used as a general tonic.
Moreover, it helps in reducing stress.
Some of the other ingredients are as follows:
- Amba Haldi – It is one of the most useful herbs that is used to treat an array of medical conditions.
- Tal Makhana – Tal Makhana or Makhana Flake, also called for nuts come from a plant called euryale ferox.
- Salab Misri – It is also called as Salmond sugar. It is one of the important herbs in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda Salam Misri is one of the best herbs for increasing male infertility.
- Khulanjan – It is good Gastic Tonic (Muqawwi-e-meda) as well as Hepatotonic.
- Satawar – It is also known as Shatavari. Shatavari is important in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is also used in cases of gastric ulcers and indigestion.
- Maghz Akhrot – Helps in weight loss, is great for your hair, prevents heart disease, prevents diabetes etc.
- Maghz Badam Shirin – Also known as Prunus Dulcis. It produces kernels (nuts) that are a familiar food.
- Musli Safed – It is a very rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and Homeopathy.
- Khajoor – It is commonly known as date palm. The species is widely cultivated across northern Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia, and is naturalised in many tropical and subtropical regions worldwide.
Other important ingredients are –
- Ilaichi Khurd (Elleteria cardamomum),
- Taj (Cinnamomum cassia),
- Darchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
- Zanjabeel (Zingiber officinale),
- Shaqaqul Misri (Pastinaca secacul),
- Qust Shireen (Saussurea hypoleuca),
- Qaranful (Syzygium aromaticum),
- Malkangni (Celastrus paniculatas),
- Majeeth (Rubia cordifolia),
- Shakar Safaid (Sugar),
- Khoya (Processedmilk),
- Arq Kewra (Pandanus tectorius), and
- Musli Sainbhal (Lodoicea maldivica).
Baqai Halwa Gheekwar needs to be taken 5-10 gm with water, milk or juice as per your choice, twice a day.
Also, we strongly exhort you to first talk to your physician, as directed, before taking this product.
Precautions of Baqai’s Halwa Gheekwar :-
- Store it in a dry and cool place
- Keep away from children reach
- Keep medicine in original package and container
- Always close medicine’s cap after using it.
- Self-medication is not advised
Note: Always see Baqai Dawakhana’s name on the product before purchasing it.
The Need of Baqai Halwa Gheekwar :-
- Halwa Gheekwar is one of the leading products in the market.
- It has various great benefits which every individual needs in his/her life.
- Baqai’s Halwa Gheekwar includes various ingredients which helps in reducing pain, stress,
- It is advised to take Halwa Gheekwar as it will help you in many cases and is good for you.
Questions and Answers :-
Is there any complexity of this product?
Its a natural product which is made of rare Natural ingredients and herbs. Our product is used by thousands of patients across the country and we didn’t record any side effects till now.
For how long should I consume this product?
There is no certain time limit. You can use this product as long as you want. Once your memory power goes up, you can stop taking this product.
How can I place an order at Baqai Dawakhana’s for Halwa Gheekwar?
You can directly place your order from here or search on other E-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Netmeds, Healthmug, for the availability.
Who all can use this product?
Everyone and anyone above 18 can use this product to boosts their memory power. If you have any serious illness, please talk to your doctor before using this product.
Are you open for Distributorship?
Yes, we are open for distributorship. Also, we are aiming to make our products available in every part of India. Moreover, if you are a retail seller, you can register with us for the distributorship.
For further information contact our authorities from the given contact details.
How much time you take for delivering a product?
5-7 working days after payment.
Is cash on delivery service available?
Yes, it is available.
Important things to note :–
- WhatsApp Number: +91-7428666679
- Email id: email@example.com
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday(Sundays are off.)
- Please do not call on this number. Send your query on WhatsApp. We will respond as soon as possible.