Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada
Product Highlights :-
- Helps in increasing blood circulation
- Arouses the production of fresh blood
- Acts as an appetite tonic
- An Unani herbal tonic
- No side effects
- Reviews (0)
About Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada :-
Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada is an Unani herbal tonic. This particular product refines liver functions. It acts as a general and helth tonic.
This product not only strengthens liver, brain, heart and enhances their functions but also is effective in pulsation, desolation, and syncope.
Moreover, it acts as an appetite tonic and exterminates malodorous taste from mouth.
Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada stimulates the production of fresh blood.
Specifications of Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada :-
|Brand :||Baqai Dawakhana|
|Product Name :||Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada|
|Useful in :||Ameliorates heart and liver functions, strengthens heart, brain and liver|
|Quantity :||125g and 1kg|
Symptoms of Dawa-Ul- Misk Motadil Sada :-
- Gastric tonic
- General Frailty
Benefits of Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada :-
- Improves liver and heart functions
- Strengthens liver, heart and brain
- Acts as a rehabilitation tonic
- Increases blood circulation
- It’s good and beneficial in anxiety, depression, weakness
Ingredients of Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada :-
- Ood Hindi (Aquilaria agallocha fungus)
- Badranjboya (Melissa parviflora herb)
- Zarishk (Berberis aristata fruit)
- Behi Dana (Cydonia quincy seed)
- Tabasheer (Bambusa arundinasia dried exudate on node)
- Kashneez (Coriandrum sativum fruit)
- Gule Gaozaban (Borage officinalis flower)
- Amla Muqashsher (Emblica officinalis Gaertin pieces of fruit)
- Behman safed (Centaurea behen root)
- Behman surkh (Salvia heamatodes root)
- Daroonaj Aqrabi (Doronicum hookarii root)
- Gule Surkh (Rosa damascena flower)
- Abresham (Bombax mori Cocoon)
- Dar Chini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark)
- Ushna (Usnea longissima)
- Dana Heel Khurd (Elettaria cardamomum seed)
- Daroonaj Aqrabi (Doronicum hookarii root
- Kashneez (Coriandrum sativum fruit)
- Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada need to be taken 5-7 gram with Arq Gaozaban 125ml, Arq Badiyan 125ml or water twice a day.
Also, we strongly exhort you to first talk to your physician, as directed, before taking this product.
Precautions of Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada :-
- Always keep medicine in original package and container.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Always close medicine’s cap after using it.
- Self-medication is not advised
Also, make sure to check Baqai Dawakhana’s name on the product before purchasing it.
Questions and Answers :-
Is there any complexity of this product?
It’s a natural product which is made of rare Natural ingredients and herbs. Our product is used by thousands of patients across the country and we didn’t record any side effects till now.
For how long should I consume this product?
There is no certain time limit. You can use this product as long as you want or as directed by the physician.
How can I place an order at Baqai Dawakhana’s for Dawa-Ul-Misk Motadil Sada ?
You can directly place your order from here or search on other E-commerce portals like Amazon, flipkart, Snapdeal, Netmeds, Healthmug, for the availability.
Who all can use this product?
Everyone and anyone above 18 can use this product to boosts their memory power. If you have any serious illness, please talk to your doctor before using this product.
Are you open for Distributorship?
Yes, we are open for distributorship. Also, we are aiming to make our products available in every part of India. Moreover, if you are a retail seller, you can register with us for the distributorship.
For further information contact our authorities from the given contact details.
How much time you take for delivering a product?
5-7 working days after payment.
Is cash on delivery service available?
Yes, it is available.
Important things to note :–
- WhatsApp Number: +91-7428666679
- Email id: email@example.com
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday(Sundays are off)
- Send your query on WhatsApp. We will respond as soon as possible.