Baqai Halwa Gheekwar
Benefits of Baqai Halwa Gheekwar:-
- Reduces pain in lumber region
- Useful in joint pain and stiffness and swelling
- Weakness, constipation and digestion
- Reduces inflammation on joints
- Reviews (0)
About Baqai Dawakhana Halwa Gheekwar :-
If you talk about this product, it’s a herbal Unani preparation. Halwa Gheekwar is mainly used during the winter season. It helps treat chest tightness, shortness of breath, pain, or pressure and relieves excessive coughing or a cough that keeps you awake at night. Also, it has an anti-inflammatory effect and lowers joint swelling. It is also functional in arthritis. Baqai Halwa Gheekwar’s Active ingredients ameliorate Blood circulation and relieve the aching caused due to joint pain and stiffness.
Key Ingredients :-
- Gheekwar Sabz: It comprises carminative, Digestive, anti-spasmodic, anti-emetic, aphrodisiac, and expectorant effects.
Also, it helps reduce pain and inflammation and improves cardiac health.
In both Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine, it is used to cure several diseases.
- Asgandh Nagori: It is also known as Ashwagandha. This particular ingredient is used to lessen the level of fat and sugar in the blood. Asgandh Nagori, or Ashwagandha, is also used as a general tonic. Moreover, it helps in reducing stress.
Some of the other ingredients are as follows:
- Amba Haldi – It is one of the most useful herbs to treat various medical conditions.
- Tal Makhana – Tal Makhana or Makhana Flake, also called for nuts come from a plant called euryale ferox.
- Salab Misri – It is also called Salmond sugar. It is one of the essential herbs in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, Salab Misri is one of the best herbs for increasing male infertility.
- Khulanjan – It is good Gastic Tonic (Muqawwi-e-meda) as well as Hepatotonic.
- Satawar – It is also known as Shatavari. Shatavari is important in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It is also used in cases of gastric ulcers and indigestion.
- Maghz Akhrot – Helps in weight loss, is excellent for your hair, prevents heart disease, diabetes, etc.
- Maghz Badam Shirin – This ingredient is known as Prunus Dulcis. It produces kernels (nuts) that are a familiar food.
- Musli Safed – It is a very rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and Homeopathy.
- Khajoor – It is commonly known as the date palm. The species is widely cultivated across northern Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia, and is naturalized in many tropical and subtropical regions worldwide.
- Musli Safed – This ingredient is sufficient to increase sexual activities in the male by increasing the testosterone level in male hormonal functions.
Other important ingredients are –
- Ilaichi Khurd (Elleteria cardamomum),
- Taj (Cinnamomum cassia),
- Darchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
- Zanjabeel (Zingiber officinale),
- Shaqaqul Misri (Pastinaca secacul),
- Qust Shireen (Saussurea hypoleuca),
- Qaranful (Syzygium aromaticum),
- Malkangni (Celastrus paniculatas),
- Majeeth (Rubia cordifolia),
- Shakar Safaid (Sugar),
- Khoya (Processedmilk),
- Arq Kewra (Pandanus tectorius), and
- Musli Sainbhal (Lodoicea maldivica). etc
Baqai Halwa Gheekwar needs to be taken 5-10 gm with water, milk, or juice, as per your choice, twice a day.
Also, we strongly encourage you to first talk to your physician, as directed, before taking this product.
Precautions of Baqai’s Halwa Gheekwar :-
- Store in a dry and cool place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Please keep it in the original package and container.
- Always remind to close the medicine’s cap tight after using it.
- Do not apply Self-medication.
Note: Always see Baqai Dawakhana’s name on the product before purchasing it.
The Need of Baqai Halwa Gheekwar :-
- Halwa Gheekwar is one of the leading products in the market.
- It has various great benefits that every individual needs.
- Baqai’s Halwa Gheekwar includes multiple ingredients which help in reducing pain, stress,
- It is advised to take Halwa Gheekwar as it will help you in many cases and is suitable for you.
Questions and Answers :-
Is there any complexity of this product?
Its a natural product which is made of rare Natural ingredients and herbs. Our product is used by thousands of patients across the country and we didn’t record any side effects till now.
For how long should I consume this product?
There is no certain time limit. You can use this product as long as you want. Once your memory power goes up, you can stop taking this product.
How can I place an order at Baqai Dawakhana’s for Halwa Gheekwar?
You can directly place your order from here or search on other E-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Netmeds, Healthmug, for the availability.
Who all can use this product?
Everyone and anyone above 18 can use this product to boosts their memory power. If you have any serious illness, please talk to your doctor before using this product.
Are you open for Distributorship?
Yes, we are open for distributorship. Also, we are aiming to make our products available in every part of India. Moreover, if you are a retail seller, you can register with us for the distributorship.
For further information contact our authorities from the given contact details.
How much time you take for delivering a product?
5-7 working days after payment.
Is cash on delivery service available?
Yes, it is available.
Important things to note :–
- WhatsApp Number: +91-7428666679
- Email id: email@example.com
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday(Sundays are off.)
- Please do not call on this number. Send your query on WhatsApp. We will respond as soon as possible.
There are no reviews yet.