Product Highlights :-
- Acts as digestive and carminative
- Is a herbal Unani medicine
- Particularly used for the treatment of Digestive Disorders
- Is fine for appetite and digestive enzyme for better digestion
- It’s a natural product which is made of rare Natural ingredients and herbs
- Reviews (0)
About Habb-e-Hilteet :-
Habb-e-Hilteet is a herbal Unani medicine. It is essentially used for the treatment of Digestive Disorders.
Also, this product is used for abdominal problems like indigestion, flatulence, delaying of digestion, etc.
It acts as digestive and carminative and helps to cure stomach ailments.
Moreover. Habb-e-Hilteet helps in reducing the pain in the stomach and intestines.
It is fine for appetite and digestive enzyme for better digestion.
Specifications of Habb-e-Hilteet :-
|Brand :||Baqai Dawakhana|
|Product Name :||Habb-e-Hilteet|
|Useful in :||Used for abdominal problems like indigestion, flatulence ,delaying of digestion|
|Quantity :||50 Pills ( pack size )|
|Food Preference :||Vegetarian|
Symptoms of Habb-e-Hilteet :-
- Abdominal Pain
- Stomach Ailment
Benefits of Habb-e-Hilteet :-
- Primarily used for abdominal problems like indigestion, flatulence, delaying of digestion, etc.
- Helps to cure stomach ailments
- Acts as digestive and carminative
- Helps in reducing the pain in the stomach as well as intestines
- Used for the treatment of Digestive Disorders
Ingredients used in Habb-e-Hilteet :-
- Zanjabeel (Zingiber officinale): Helps in treating several forms of nausea, specially morning sickness.
May help in reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- Namak Lahori: Ameliorates respiratory problems and regularise blood circulation. Arouses the blood circulation and thus, keeps your organs healthy. Helps with absorption of minerals in cells and much more.
- Heeng (Ferula foetida): It helps in regularising bloating and other stomach problems, Respiratory infection, a remedy for menstural problem and an anti inflammatory property.
Some other ingredients are as follows-
- Ajwain Desi (Trachysperumu ammi)
- Post Halela Kabuli (Terminalia Chebula)
- Pos Balela (Terminalia chebula)
- Qaranfal (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Khulanjan (Alpinia Galanga)
- Aabe Gheekwar (Aloe Vera)
- Aabe Leemu (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Aabe Adrak (Zingiber officinale)
- Filfil Siyah (Piper Nigrum)
- Filfil Daraz (Piper Longum)
- Mastagi (Pistacia Lentiscus)
- Piplamool (Piper Longum)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
About the Dosage :-
Make sure you consume the prescribed amount.
- You have to take 1 or 2 Pills after meals with water.
We strongly exhort you to first talk to your doctor, as directed, before taking this product.
Safety Information :-
- Always keep medicine in original package and container.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Self-medication is not advised.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Note: Make sure to check Baqai Dawakhana’s name on the product before purchasing it.
Questions and Answers :-
Is there any complexity of this product?
It’s a natural product which is made of rare Natural ingredients and herbs. Our product is used by thousands of patients across the country and we didn’t record any side effects till now.
For how long should I consume this product?
There is no certain time limit. You can use this product as long as you want or as directed by the physician.
How can I place an order at Baqai Dawakhana’s for Habb-E-Hilteet ?
You can directly place your order from here or search on other E-commerce portals like Amazon, flipkart, Snapdeal, Netmeds, Healthmug, for the availability.
Who all can use this product?
Everyone and anyone above 18 and children of age from ( 2-12 years ) can use this product. If you have any serious illness, please talk to your doctor before using this product.
Are you open for Distributorship?
Yes, we are open for distributorship. Also, we are aiming to make our products available in every part of India. Moreover, if you are a retail seller, you can register with us for the distributorship.
For further information contact our authorities from the given contact details.
How much time you take for delivering a product?
5-7 working days after payment.
Is cash on delivery service available?
Yes, it is available.
Important things to note :–
- WhatsApp Number: +91-7428666679
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday(11:00 Am To 6:00 Pm)
- Please do not call on this number. Send your query on WhatsApp. We will respond as soon as possible.